Sunday, April 29, 2012

Head Knowledge vs Heart Knowledge

Tonight, I have realised how important it is to "Love The Lord your God with ALL YOUR HEART...", I have been brought up in a Christian Household all my life. My awesome memory has led to others in my family thinking that my heart has been fully focused on God, truthfully, it has not. Tonight I even wondered if I had truly made the decision to become a Christian at all in the past. Has it all been just lip service? Has it all been just a superficial knowledge and attempt to live the life that has been mapped out for me since day one? Honestly I don't have an answer to any of these questions, all I know is that tonight I used my heart to dedicate every part of myself and my life to God. I do not think I could possibly explain what led me to this decision, except the fact that I was at church, and something that the pastor said finally hit home! I am convinced that every person has a different scenario, and a unique experience that hits their heart, and makes them realise who God is, and who He can be and is to them. There is a huge decision that I have to make in the next 6-8 months, at least I know now that I am not alone, God is in charge, and I trust Him fully to change what He needs to change in me, according wholly to His will. Can I just say, I needed to assess who I was in Christ tonight, and its up to you to see where your walk is with Him, but YOU NEED TO MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE that you know God in your HEART and not just your MIND. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment